09 August, 2014

My £5 Morrisons fruit & veg haul (part 2)

So today I did a final Morrisons shop to use up my £5 fruit and veg coupons which were found in the Sun the other day. You can see what I'd previously bought with the voucher here

I had 2 vouchers to spend so brought my lovely boyfriend along. The checkout lady tipped me off that you aren't allowed to give vouchers to your young children to use, and the it must be £5 or over for the voucher to scan (most things we wanted to buy were £0.99p so instead of getting food we don't particularly like completely free we chose to spend a few pence extra for fruit we love).

Cost only 42p!
In total this shop cost us £0.41p for £10.41p worth of shopping (we split them up so one cost £0.35 after coupon and the other cost £0.16p). And added to my shop on friday we got £15.72 worth of fruit and veg for just £0.72p. That's 95% savings!





No comments:

Post a Comment