08 September, 2014

End of season sales- Primark and my gorgeous £1 dress!

As summer draws to a close many shops drastically reduce the prices on their summer items in order to clear more room for their winter stock & Primark's sale is not to be missed. 

I personally love Primark, sure there are some pieces that I would not ever even consider wearing but that is true of most clothes shops. And it's no wonder its popular amongst teenage girls- they have really fashionable clothing for a  very reasonable price and their sales are incredible. 


Right now there is a sale on with most tops priced around £2 and dresses around £5! I actually found this amazing dress for £3 but when it was scanned at the checkout it came up as a £1! It is the best pound I've ever spent. 


In total I got 5 items for just £12! Whereas my boyfriend bee-lined for the mens clothes while I was distracted by the sale items and managed to spend £36 on the same amount of items albeit on things he needed.

Have you seen any amazing sales? Feel free to post your bargains below!

No comments:

Post a Comment