01 August, 2014

Recent Freebies & samples (& a tip to get the most out of the mini packets)

Here are some of the freebies which have been delivered by the postwoman this week:


From left to right: 
  • Change for life activity pack- includes stop watch, board game for exercise
  • Purina Delibake dog treats
  • Kerastase Nutritive hair mask out of Glamour mag
  • Wilkinson sword hydro 5 razor (inscribed)
  • not pictured: Winsor Newton water colour samples

I didn't used to enjoy getting little samples as I found the mini packaging hard to open, but I recently picked up some mini screw top jars to dump them into which makes using the samples so much easier and I waste much less! 

Do you have any tips to make using samples or freebies easier? Please tell me in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment